Before you leave:
- Involve your children in the vacation planning process. Show them pictures of where you're going and let them help select the attractions you visit or activities you do.
- Create a countdown calendar by cutting out pictures of the area you'll visit, your hotel, specific attractions, etc. Paste the pictures onto a large piece of paper and tape small squares of paper over each picture. Your children can take turns opening a flap each day until your departure day!
- Make sure you pack an autograph book and camera so you can capture your children meeting Branson's stars.
While in Branson:
- Explore nature in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. Branson offers hiking and bicycle trails (Tablerock Lakeshore Trail, Stockstill Park), Disc Golf (9 Holes at Sunset Park), Moonshine Beach, nearby Dogwood Canyon and much more!
- Spend time on the lake boating or fishing (rentals available at State Park Marina near Tablerock Dam).
- Experience Branson's family oriented live entertainment, including kid-friendly shows like Dixie Stampede and Incredible Acrobats of China.
- Visit attractions like Ripley's Believe it or Not, Hollywood Wax Museum or The Tracks, offering go-karts, laser tag, mini golf, bumper boats and many other activities and rides for kids.
- Take a day to explore Branson's theme parks including Silver Dollar City, and White Water.
- Visit www.ibranson.com to create a personalized Branson vacation package for your family's trip!