Branson is an easy place to get around. Along with Hwy 76, which runs through the heart of Branson's entertainment and is lined with theaters, attractions and shopping, there are several alternate routes to avoid the excitement when you want to get someplace quickly.
- Yellow Route
- Intersects Hwy 376, next to Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Happy Trails Theater and Museum Attraction, and follows Green Mountain Drive to Wildwood Drive to Fall Creek Road where it intersects Hwy 76, next to Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater Complex.
- Runs parallel to Hwy 76 to the South.
- Blue Route
- Intersects Hwy 76, next to the Titanic Museum Exhibit, and follows Gretna Road to Roark Valley Road where it intersects Hwy 76, just West of Hwy 65.
- Runs parallel to Hwy 76 to the North.
- Red Route
- Intersects Hwy 76, at the intersection of Hwy 76 and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, then follows Shepherd of the Hills Expressway to Hwy 248, where it ends when Hwy 248 changes to Business 65.
- Runs in a Northern loop around the Branson Meadows area to reconnect with Hwy 76 on the Western side of Branson, heading toward Silver Dollar City.
If you're more comfortable parking your car at the hotel and letting someone else navigate Branson, there are several shuttle services available.
Branson, Missouri is conveniently located within a day’s drive of one-third of the country’s population. If you’re flying, Branson Airport LLC (BGK) now offers many direct flights, or via the the Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) to the North and the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) to the South. Boone County Regional Airport (HRO) is also nearby.
- Branson Airport (BKG)
- Approximately 8 miles south of Branson. Branson Airport LLC is a general aviation facility to handle corporate and general aviation aircraft, includes hangar facilities for based aircraft.
- Airlines currently serving Branson include AirTran Airway, Frontier Airlines, and Branson Air Express.
- Currently services 10 nonstop destinations: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Chicago (Midway), Dallas, Denver, Houston, Milwaukee, Orlando, and Phoenix.
- Branson Grayline is the exclusive shuttle service provider for the Branson Airport. Click here to make ground transportation arrangements.
- Rental cars are available on-site through Enterprise.
- Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF)
- Approximately 59 miles from Branson.
- Airlines include: Allegiant Air, American, Delta, and United.
- Nonstop service to: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/FT Worth, Denver, Las Vegas, Memphis, Tampa, Phoenix, Los Angelos, and Orlando.
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)
- Approximately 95 miles from Branson.
- Airlines include: Allegiant Air, American, Continental, Delta, U.S. Airways, and United.
- Nonstop service to: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Newark, New York, and Orlando.
- Boone County Regional Airport (HRO)
- Approximately 35 miles from Branson.
- Airline includes: Seaport Airlines
- Nonstop Service to: Dallas, Hot Springs, Kansas City, and
- Seaport will also connect with four additional airports in Arkansas--Hot Springs, Jonesboro and Camden/El Dorado.
- Click here for additional information